Due to WW HACCP topic, the food safety is key important for customer. LAS- 603V2 temperature/humidity sensor is designed for refrigerator wireless temperature monitoring. We may use this device to track ambient changes in temperature/humidity and then stream the temperature/humidity data using wireless technology such as Lora. With LoRaWAN wireless module, this T/RH sensor status will be sent to the network server via gateway. Finally authenticated user can monitor the status remotely. It is optional for frequency 868MHz (Europe), 915MHz (USA), 920MHz (Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand. As it is with algorithm of low power consumption, the internal battery will work for 3 years (upload, once per four hours, every 5 minutes to detect, alarm message upload).
- Ambient Temperature/Humidity monitoring and remote reporting
- One-Time Lithium Battery Panasonic CR-AG
- Embedded magnet adsorption to any iron metal face or equipment, plug and play.
- Sensirion Digital temperature sensor IC SHT-31, fully calibrated, linearized, and temperature compensated digital output.
- System operates range temp. (-30 °C to 70 °C)
- Embedded T/RH Sensor IC operates temp. (-40 °C to 125 °C), humidity (0 to 100 %RH)
- Power-saving Long-Range (LoRa) transmission mode
- Low drift、high response speed
- Small size、easy installation、working stable
- Long life, operation time at least up to 3 years with Panasonic CR-AG
LoRa Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Model : LAS-603V2
|Operating Voltage||DC 3V|
|Battery||CR-AG Battery, 2400mAh x 2|
|Frequency||920.6 ~ 928MHz (Japan);920~928MHz (US)|
|Transmit Power||+13dBm (Japan); +20dBm (US)|
|LoRaWAN Device Class||Class A|
|Abnormal Detection||Every 5 minutes|
|Report Interval||1~24 Hour, Default: 1 Hours
Generate 1 record each hour.
|Dimension||64 x 75 x 37mm|